7.17.2012

Rejuvenation of my Confidence



It was the day (24 feb 2012) I felt terrible, shattered and worried about my future. I wasn't able to fight back the negativity in my mind which kept on multiplying as the days moved on, I thought this was end of my successful career but my positiveness keeps on thriving that u have the ability to achieve anything u desire. After few weeks from that day I was trying to dampen the negativity in me but, again I faced a situation where I met failure in spite of working hard and others were succeeded because of hap, I felt that this evil (-ve) thing was gaining on me and this time it was even worse. As the time passed, I was the acquiring my confidence bit by bit, as the exams were approaching in blistering way, I have to cope up with my mind and started working hard to achieve good percentage to secure distinction. Fortunately, I did well in my final exams of my graduation and began enjoying with my buddies as it was time to say good bye to all since, the journey of 4 yrs was over, so next day we all visited "Jalavihar" to have fun, it was a fabulous day in life as well as gloomy day because I can't meet all my friends as everyone has their own plans.




The time moved on, it was time for results, I secured distinction in my graduation but I wasn't enjoying in spite of this achievement as I was having a vague idea about my future. The day which boosted my confidence and positiveness was on 22 June 2012 in a gradual manner, I was informed about an organization which is conducting workshop on "Soft Skills" and I gave my name as volunteer in it. I was excited to participate and involve in it completely and I was improving myself by meeting new people who are filled with vitality and zeal to accomplish the work even though the challenges strike at them. Initially, I don't know how this organization can conduct with huge expectation, I was startled, when I heard that this workshop was free of cost for everyone. There was burden on all volunteers to make this workshop a grand success, hence we all were being assigned tasks like interacting with authorities, students, putting banners at various locations and visiting engineering colleges to explain what this workshop is all about. I wasn't feeling stressful and exhausted after accomplishing these tasks but was slated with enthusiasm and energetic because the reason behind it is I was helping others such that they get benefited at the end of this program.




I learned many things in this organization the prominent one was to help others, be optimistic even in difficult times as there is a cite " Have a smile on your face in the tough situation every time then one day u can face the tough situation in a delightful manner ". This organization has enhanced my interpersonal communication skills, ability to focus under pressure, I feel that these two are must for a person. Now, I feel rejuvenated in my inner, I am ready to face any challenge and get the best out of it. I am glad to share the name of the organization which is known for its serving mankind is "SRI SATYA SAI SEVA ORGANIZATION". I am debt to this organization and I take a oath that I will serve mankind in what ever I have. I realized that there will good as well as bad times in life but always be optimistic then for sure you will succeed in life and reach new heights.




This is how my confidence was rejuvenated :)

2 comments:

  1. meru gelustharu babu edo oka roju sadistharu... nee jetitapu chekati talupulu techukunthu baitaki vasthav ra sai ga :P

    Love you dalng..:P :) ne kantha talented evaru leru ra ekada..:)

    ReplyDelete