7.23.2012

Transformation




The transformation will take place in every person’s life, it is inevitable at some point of time and which will pave a path for better living. It occurs at a tardily pace by providing the time for you have to gear up to accept it, if you can’t mould then it isn’t possible to proceed in the game of life.  The challenges which are put forward before you play a vital role in transforming oneself into the one with better scope. It entirely depends upon ourselves, on how we wish to turn in after passing through this stage. Because the change that is taking place shouldn't alter character, as the person can be judged based on character which you possess. There is axiom citing that “If one loses wealth it can be regained but, if one loses character then everything is lost”. I believe in that quote and it is immaculate. 


There are few incidents in my life, where I was transformed into a successful person from an abortive. For an instance, in my high schools days, I was passionate towards sports and I wasn’t much into studies but, there was a challenge in the near future which was desperately waiting for me, to which I didn’t give much attention. But, the time has descended for the transformation which was about to alter my dedication towards education; I had to accept it and wasn’t I happy as there was no alternative to me. Initially, it was arduous and unmanageable but, when I insisted in myself the word “can”, it became easier and moved along with it. The transformation in you can be brought by a person or by yourself, as you can be the creator of your destiny. It may turn out to be a turning point in your life since, it can bring the skill which rested in you till now or can ruin the life, because mind is the one which is solely responsible for the decision which you opt or what you want to be.


In everyone’s life there are weaknesses and strengths but, the hardest part is transforming the weakness into a firm strength. Since, it can’t happen overnight and will usually take months but, it isn’t unattainable. The commitment and courageousness are prominent to face it. There is always a way to overcome unless u try hard for it, in the interim u feel dejected and embarrassing which will force you to quit it in the middle but, when u go through this stage then, obviously success will be waiting for you. The enthrallment which u feel after succeeding is limitless and u will be unstoppable. I hope everyone would have faced or is facing this one i.e. “Stage fear” at one point or presently in life but, if u give up by not trying then u can’t surmount at later part of time. As I have seen many people who has been facing this one but, only few are turning up to overwhelm it and while others giving up by not changing. They realize at the later part and start repenting about their past, at that instant, they think that I should have done it before. The interesting fact about transformation is, it has nothing to do with religion, caste or wealth because it all depends upon the person especially his inner thing. Transformation is a powerful tool which has a capability to turn a person into successful or unsuccessful one, I say that it is a part of the life and has its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment